Six Sigma is a quality management methodology that benefits individuals or organizations by reducing defects in products and services. It is a set of techniques that help improve quality. The Six Sigma method is based on statistical analysis, not guesswork, to improve processes with unknown problems. The term Sigma is a statistical term that helps professionals estimate how perfect a particular process should be.
Why do we need Six Sigma?
The main advantages of the Six Sigma process:
Significantly reduce costs and increase customer satisfaction for any organization.
Shorter time to market.
Reduce defects, rejects, rework and help streamline operations.
Improve competitive position.
During the 6 sigma process, 99.9999966% of products produced are expected to be defect-free.
The process allows for the elimination of waste and inefficiency, thereby increasing customer satisfaction by ensuring results that meet customer expectations.
What is Six Sigma Certification?
Six Sigma certification ensures that Six Sigma certified professionals are exposed to the entire Six Sigma Body of Knowledge (BoK). They must be able to meet the minimum skill standards for 6 sigma and its implementation. There are five levels of Six Sigma certification
1. White Belt
2. Yellow belt
3. Green belt
4. Black belt
5. Master Black Belt
Six Sigma Certification Learning Objectives:
* Six Sigma certification helps increase your value to employers and their customers.
* Will help improve customer satisfaction and product and service quality.
* Reduced process cycle time and thus overall cost savings of up to 30%.
* Will help identify and clarify requirements during the project definition phase.
* Explain how to measure products and processes.
* We will help with data analysis and hypothesis testing.
* This allows possible improvement actions to be taken to change performance.
* They are the right people to achieve the organization's goals.
* You will be promoted to a higher level position in the organization.
* This certification training increases your opportunities for growth.
* You can make your existing work easier by using Six Sigma tools and techniques.
* General business improvement
*Six Sigma is a quality management methodology that benefits individuals or organizations by reducing product and service defects/failures.
* The Six Sigma method helps reduce costs and increase customer satisfaction for any organization.
* Six Sigma certification has five levels: White Belt, Yellow Belt, Green Belt, Black Belt and Master Black Belt.
* Six Sigma certification helps increase value for your customers and your business.
* 56 hours of high quality blended learning
*Includes 33 PDUs
* Lifetime access to high-quality eLearning at your own pace
* 4 mock self-test papers
* Help and support for students 24x7
How do I get started?
📞Phone and WhatsApp: